Sacramento Fire and Explosion Injury Attorneys
Highly Skilled Representation for Those with Burn Injuries
Few accidents cause as much pain, disfigurement and property losses as do those involving fires and explosions. At the law firm of Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, we understand the physical, emotional and financial effects—and we know how to pursue justice. Our team is composed of highly experienced attorneys who truly care about helping victims of these calamities.
For 35 years, we have established a respected reputation for stellar results and responsive service. We have been lead counsel in the PG&E fire cases. Steve Campora for his exceptional work as co-lead counsel in the tragic San Bruno PG&E pipeline explosion, along with attorney Frank Pitie, received the California State Lawyer of the Year, by the Consumer Attorneys of California by vote of his professional colleagues. From our headquarters in Sacramento, our lawyers handle even the most complex fire-related injury cases throughout California and across the nation.
We Have Made a Difference For Numerous People Like You
We have represented numerous victims of explosion injuries, such as scarring and hearing loss. We have also handled a great number of fatal accidents over the years. Here are a few notable case results:
- $7.1 Million - Grease fire accident resulting from faulty fire sprinklers
- Confidential Settlement - PG&E gas explosion resulting from the use of substandard pipe, causing gas migration into a nearby home
- Confidential Settlement - On behalf of the plaintiff’s husband and father, who were killed in a fire at the Casa de Vallejo in Vallejo, California after the fire alarm system was disconnected
- Confidential Settlement - Wrongful death case in which the parents of the plaintiff perished in a fire that spread out of control
- Confidential Settlement - Our clients filed an action against Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) following the tragic deaths of their wife and daughter which occurred during the San Bruno pipeline explosion
Call Today For Your Free Consultation
We encourage you to contact us today for a free consultation about your fire or explosion injury case.
Simply call Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora at (916) 999-9132 or use our online form. We charge attorney fees only if we recover compensation.
“THANK YOU to Chris and His Staff”- Carol C.
“The depth of pain may subside now that I feel justice has been done.”- Mary
“It takes lawyers with this kind of passion for justice, and that truly care about their clients to win in court. They came to feel like family, really looking out for us.”- Susan M.
We Have Helped Thousands of Injured Clients Secure Successful Verdicts & Settlements
We Have In-Depth Experience in All Types of Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
Our Team Has Received Numerous Awards and Accolades Including “Best of the Bar", "Consumer Attorney of the Year” and More
You Can Count On Working with Your Own Lawyer and Receiving Prompt Responses to Your Concerns
No Case is Too Large or Too Small for Our Team to Handle
Lawyers, Doctors, Hospitals, Judges and Past Clients Continually Refer Cases to Us