What Sets Our Lawyers Apart?
Here are other reasons to choose our law firm:
- Real success — Over the past three decades, we have obtained more multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients than any other firm in Northern California. Insurance companies and their lawyers are well-aware of our reputation for results in cases that range from small to catastrophic and complex.
- Extensive experience — We have in-depth experience in all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, big and small.
- Responsiveness — Many firms assign clients to “paralegals or case managers” who are not actually attorneys. We don’t. You can count on working with your own lawyer and receiving prompt responses to your inquiries and concerns.
- Nationwide representation — While our main office is in Sacramento, California, we serve clients throughout the state and across the U.S.
- Trial skill — During negotiations, the knowledge that we are prepared and willing to try your case typically allows us to settle your case for top dollar, out of court.
- Frequent referrals — Lawyers, healthcare practitioners, legislators, judges, and past clients refer cases to us based on our track record of success. Read a few comments from the families and individuals we have served.
Recognized Excellence Across California
Personal injuries require the kind of premier level representation for which our firm is known. Third-party observers agree. Just a few examples of recognition include:
- Roger Dreyer and Robert Buccola were named “Best of the Bar” every year since the award started in 2014.
- Robert Buccola was invited to the Inner Circle of Advocates, a group of 100 elite attorneys in the U.S., in 2016.
- Joseph Babich was named Sacramento “Lawyer of the Year” in 2018.
- Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP is the only firm to have two lawyers, Roger Dreyer and Robert Buccola, receive the California ABOTA “Trial Lawyer of the Year” award.
- Roger Dreyer received the “Consumer Attorney of the Year” award in 2010.
- Steve Campora was named “Consumer Attorney of the Year” in 2013.
- Mr. Dreyer, Mr. Buccola and Mr. Campora have been featured in the Daily Journal and other publications for “Top Verdicts” on an annual basis.
Se habla español / Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt / Falo português