Sean D. Wisman is an Associate with the law firm of Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP. Mr. Wisman specializes in representing victims and their families in cases involving wrongful death, car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip-and-falls, and trip-and-falls.
Mr. Wisman earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from the University of Washington in 2008 and began working at the firm as a Law Clerk in 2010. While working full-time at the firm and attending the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law in the evenings, Mr. Wisman also served for seven months in 2012 as a judicial extern to Judge Michael S. McManus of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California. Despite his relentless professional and educational schedule, Mr. Wisman graduated with Distinction from McGeorge School of Law and distinguished himself even further by earning dual concentrations in Business Law and Tax Law.
Mr. Wisman has settled hundreds of cases at all stages of litigation and assisted the firm in reaching dozens of six- and seven-figure settlements and verdicts. Mr. Wisman tirelessly represents injured victims and their families to ensure they are made whole. Mr. Wisman has been recognized since 2019 as a Northern California Rising Star in Personal Injury by Super Lawyers©, part of Thomson Reuters.
Mr. Wisman married his wonderful wife, Lauren, in 2020, during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. In his spare time, Mr. Wisman enjoys spending time with his wife and pets, cooking, grilling, reading, camping, and generally finding any excuse to hit the open road and enjoy the great outdoors.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Product Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- California, 2014
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor - 2013
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Dean's List, 2011/2012
- Honors: Member, Phi Delta Phi
- Major: Business Law and Tax Law
- University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts - 2008
- Honors: Dean's List, 2005, 2006, and 2007
- Major: Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2019
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2020
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- The American Association for Justice