- Dear Joe Babich,
I cannot thank you and the team enough for the representation you gave me from January 2015 to the present. I feel so blessed!!
- Dear Mr. Dreyer and Mr. Wood:
I would like to extend my gratitude for your hard work and help with my father’s case. The consistent care for my dad and our family means more to me then I can express on paper. Though we did not have an extensive amount of face to face communication, I still saw a sincere amount of compassion and strong will in helping us find closure with what has been an uphill climb for my father and family.
My dad is my hero. I have more respect and admiration for my father than I could ever express. What he has been through in the last decade and how he has handled his hardships shows the kind of man he is. For a forty year old man to have gone through the difficult Sherriff s Academy to provide his family a financial future and security is incredible. He sacrificed so much physically and mentally to give me and our family everything we could ever ask for. Most men would have caved, given up, and even ran from this struggle. But he did what any honorable and proud man would do and provided for his family. The day that he got in his accident changed everything, he Jost that ability to serve the public, and more importantly provide for his wife and kids. It has broken my heart over and over seeing him in constant pain and struggle for the past four years. It was tragic to see something he worked so hard for be taken away from him. I thank you with the upmost gratitude from every inch of my body for helping my mom and dad get a new start on life. They now are able to move on from such a horrific event and live their lives. You are incredible at what you do and truly have made such a significant and positive impact on our entire family’s livelihood. I won’t ever forget the help and guidance you provided my stubborn and witty old man. I wish you the best in all your cases.
– Nick W.
- They deserve five stars. This is a top-notch law firm. If your case involves one of their specialties, this firm should be your first choice. I have dealt with Mr. Steve Campora. Kind and compassionate. Knows his profession. The entire office is professional and efficient. Whenever I have had a reason to call, the phone is picked up within one ring. That’s unheard of nowadays. The staff was very responsive to any questions or concerns that I had.
- Our family attorney of 20 something years recommended that we work with Jonathan Hayes. We found the firm to be professional and represented my husband very well, he was hit on his motorcycle by a texting young lady. We attempted to work with her insurance but they refused to pay for the medical bills that our health insurance had already paid. When we contacted Jonathan he advised us of the timeline and what we could expect. He was diligent in getting all the facts and making sure we were comfortable with each step. When all was said and done we were thrilled with the outcome and felt completely satisfied. We did not spend one minute in court, everything was negotiated. At the disbursement meeting he told us that he enjoyed working with us because we were completely honest and not in a hurry to receive anything and he was able to negotiate without any pressure from us.
- Joe Babich – Jury duty was good to me, as it brought me into the world of Joe Babich! Thanks so much for your help and talents to get me a just outcome. Thanks.
- Steve Campora represented me during my motorcycle accident litigation. He was very professional and took a strong stance during the entire process. Needless to say I was in good hands and justice prevailed. Steve also represented my step daughter in an entirely different situation, and once again performed like the Champion he is. Thank you Attorney Campora for assisting us with our cases.
– Dave F. – From Google
- This is the best law firm in town, without a doubt. Roger Dreyer and Bob Bale worked so hard and so long for me and my Sons to receive a fair compensation for a devastating loss. They really take greedy corporations head on, that only care about money and have no concern for human life. It takes lawyers with this kind of passion for justice, and that truly care about their clients to win in court. They came to feel like family, really looking out for us.
– Susan M. – From Yelp
- Steve walked us through our sad process with the utmost care and knowledge. His compassion for our family was evident every step of the way. Steve and his firm cared about finding the TRUTH which was more important to our family than monetary compensation. When we interviewed other attorneys their attitude seemed to be more about themselves. If you are seeking results Steve is unrelenting!
- I have worked with Roger Dreyer as well as an associate, Joe Yates on multiple occasions. Every interaction I have had with their office has been professional and caring. From the front desk, to the assistants, and the lawyers themselves. I have been treated with the utmost dignity and respect – at a level I did not think existed anymore. I have recommended this firm to multiple friends, family, and co-workers, each having a positive experience and favorable outcome. I would recommend this firm over and over again!
– Google Review.
- Joe Babich, My family and I are truly thankful for all your hard work… Congratulations on winning Lawyer of the Year Award.
– With deep thanks, Vince & Rose Mosqueda.
- Dear Joe Babich, Steve and I would like to both THANK YOU for all your work and help in settling the case for the automobile accident that Steve was involved in. Although we would like for this accident to not happen by all means, we were grateful that this occurrence brought us together once again. We will be forever grateful for all that you did for us. Also, we would like to thank you for supporting the American River College Baseball Program. Your contribution is very much appreciated. We wish you and your family the best of luck in the future.
– Barbara Meyer.
- Dear Mr. Joe Babich, I just wanted to take this time to thank you for representing our case in the October 2008 charter bus crash. When losing a parent, this is one of the hardest times any person can face yet in light of that, by just doing what you do with much human-heartedness; this has helped paved the way for those who were still grieving to tread gently onward. Thank you for having kindly walked with us for a little while and in parting, we wish all the best to you and the firm on behalf of the family of Ma Lor Vang. Thanks again.
– Wendy Vang.
- We would like to thank you for all your work and time spent on this case. If this world had more people like you this would be a better place. Thanks again.
– The Naranjo Family.