As a Deputy DA, he tried numerous cases to jury verdicts and has spent a significant part of his legal career litigating in the courtroom. He has prosecuted and tried cases ranging from juvenile matters to felonies and strike cases, including second chair on an eight-month long capital murder trial.
As a Marine, Anthony worked in the Intelligence field. He received additional training in reconnaissance, survival, as well as attending Army Airborne and Ranger schools.
In 2015, Anthony entered the civil justice system where he worked at a litigation firm growing the firm’s personal injury practice. He obtained numerous awards for his clients, including a $33.6 million judgment on behalf of a catastrophically injured victim in a rear-end collision. Anthony also worked on many of the firm’s mass tort cases preparing opt-out cases for trial, as well as select class actions.
Anthony has spent the majority of his professional life in service to others and helping those in need. He works as a member of Roger Dreyer’s trial team where he continues to advocate for the rights of injured victims and families who have lost loved ones.
In his personal life, Anthony has been married for over 20 years to his wonderful wife Bianca, also a former Marine. Together they have two beautiful children. They are active in a number of charitable organizations and volunteer often on behalf of the California Chapter of The Children’s Heart Foundation, of which Bianca served as the Chapter’s President for four years.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Product Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2015
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
Honors and Awards
- Letter of Commendation, El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office, 2013
- Letter of Commendation, El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office, 2012
- Outstanding Law Graduate, National Order of Scribes, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association of Justice