Ms. Crowl is an associate attorney with the law firm Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP. Before attending law school, Ms. Crowl earned a Bachelor of Science in environmental science from the University of California, Berkeley. Ms. Crowl began her legal career in 2012, working full time as a law clerk during the day for partners Steven Campora and Catia Saraiva, while attending University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law's evening program.
In 2016, Ms. Crowl graduated from McGeorge with Distinction and was named to the Dean's Honor List in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Ms. Crowl excelled at written and oral advocacy, earning Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence in Global Lawyering Skills and Taking and Defending Depositions, and was a finalist for best appellate brief and oral argument.
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Crowl has assisted in the resolution of hundreds of cases, resulting in several seven-figure settlements and verdicts. After passing the California Bar, Ms. Crowl accepted a position as an associate attorney with Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP.
Ms. Crowl is a firm believer that there is no substitute for hard work and will strive to obtain the best results possible for her clients. In her spare time, Ms. Crowl enjoys spending time outdoors, scuba diving, playing soccer, running and hiking.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Product Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wildfire Litigation
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2016
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor - 2016
- Honors: Graduated With Distinction and a Concentration in Environmental Law
- Honors: Dean’s List – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Taking and Defending Depositions
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Global Lawyering Skills II (Persuasive Written and Oral Advocacy)
- Honors: Appellate Oral Argument Finalist
- Honors: Finalist for Best Appellate Brief
- Honors: Honors in Advanced Legal Research
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2010
- Major: Environmental Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- The American Association for Justice