Results-Oriented Attorneys Seeking What You Deserve

No one boards a bus or train anticipating an accident. Yet, when accidents occur, the resulting injuries can be catastrophic. Whether you were injured as a passenger or after being hit by a bus as a bicyclist or pedestrian, you need a skilled legal advocate on your side.

The attorneys at the law firm of Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP, realize the potential for devastation after an accident involving mass transit. We represent both injured individuals and grieving families after an accident results in serious or even fatal injuries. We leverage our skill and experience to protect your rights and pursue the compensation you are due.

Experience You Can Trust After A Serious Accident

Accidents involving mass transit can result in an array of severe injuries, including spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injury (TBI), severe burns, paralysis and more. After an accident, you may have mounting medical bills and other expenses, as well as a long road ahead to recovery.

Whether you suffered injuries or are grieving the loss of a loved one, we take on the legal process during this time so you can focus on other things. We aggressively seek what you deserve, as two of our past cases involving mass transit accidents demonstrate:

  • Prendergast v. Golden Gate Transportation District. This case was the largest verdict for pain and suffering in Marin County in nearly a decade.
  • Jacobs v. Sacramento Regional Transit District. In this case, Attorney Robert Buccola received a seven-figure verdict as a result of the wrongful death of our client.

After an accident involving a bus, train, light rail or more, you can trust in our experience, tenacity and dedication to stand up for your rights. We hold negligent parties accountable for the physical, emotional and financial effects you suffered as a result of the crash.

Contact Our Skilled Attorneys

Learn how we can assist with your case. We serve clients nationwide. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling us or by sending an email.