Were You Injured In the Butte Or Valley Wildfires? If you have been injured in a California wildfire – or if a loved one has died – you may be entitled to significant monetary compensation. We can help you recover it.
Helping You Find The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
The Butte and Valley wildfires are among the most destructive in California's history. Since the fire started on September 9, 2015, it has:
- Destroyed more than 450 homes
- Burned more than 70,000 acres of land
- Caused 2 deaths and many injuries
If you have been injured in the fire, if you have lost a pet, or if a loved one has died, we can help you. We can deal with all of the insurance issues on your behalf and help you seek compensation to cover all related expenses.
San Bruno Pipeline Explosion -PG&E Case
In 2010, we obtained a nonmonetary settlement from Pacific Gas and Electric Co., on behalf of clients that lost two family members in the San Bruno pipeline explosion.
Making a Difference For People Like You
We have obtained several multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of explosion and fire injury victims and others.
The Benefits Of Working With Us
The devastation caused by the 2015 wildfires is almost too much to comprehend. If you are dealing with the aftermath of a wildfire death or injury and searching for an attorney to help, you should know a few things about our firm:
- You will receive caring, responsive service: You will not be left wondering about your case. We provide personal cell phone numbers so you can contact your attorney when you need to.
- We are not afraid to fight: We routinely handle tough personal injury cases that other law firms will not accept. We have represented fire, explosion, and burn injury victims in the past.
Call for a free consultation: Do not hesitate to call us at 916-379-3500.