Personal, Responsive Service Coupled With Exceptional Results
Here at Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP, in California, our mission is to provide injured individuals nationwide with the highest-quality legal representation. Our passion is helping people, and our focus is always on you, the client.
Our team of personal injury lawyers and support staff love what they do — helping people and obtaining powerful results. Our past clients talk about how comfortable they feel with us. We're not intimidating or unresponsive. Instead, we work hard to set you at ease and take the stress off your shoulders.
Why Choose Us?
Here are other reasons to choose our law firm:
- Real success — Over the past few decades, we have obtained more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for clients. Insurance companies and other law firms are well-aware of our reputation for results in cases that range from simple to complex.
- Extensive experience — We have in-depth experience in all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims. We know what we're doing, and we do it well.
- Responsiveness — Many firms assign clients to "case managers" who are not actually attorneys. We don't. You can count on working with your own lawyer and receiving prompt responses to your concerns.
- Nationwide representation — While our main office is in Sacramento, California, we serve clients throughout the state and across the U.S.
- Trial skill — During negotiations, the knowledge that we are prepared for trial can and does make a great difference.
- Frequent referrals — Lawyers, doctors, hospitals, judges and past clients continually refer cases to us. Read a few comments from the families and individuals we have served.
- Numerous accolades — Roger Dreyer and Robert Buccola were named "Best of the Bar" in 2014, Steve Campora was named "Consumer Attorney of the Year" in 2013, Mr. Buccola and Mr. Campora were featured in the Daily Journal's "Top Verdicts of 2013" and more.
For a free consultation about your case, call our office or contact us online today.
Se habla español / Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt / Falo português